Sometimes the little things in life are all you need. 🙂
1. Going to a morning yoga class. I am lucky to have a husband that is perfectly happy to spend some QT with Annabelle while I go to yoga, run, bike, etc.
2. Starbucks Venti Iced Soy Chai after yoga class. This is just water because I drank it before taking the picture, but you get the idea. 😉
3. Afternoon nap with Annabelle. I’m really going to miss doing this everyday once I go back to work.
4. Molly…she is such a sweet dog. She sits on the ottoman and looks for her friends outside.
5. Seeing my dad hold Annabelle. She has him wrapped around her finger already :).
6. Opening a few windows and letting in the fresh spring air.
7. AB asleep in her crib and the O’s game is starting.
My mom, AB, and I are flying to Florida to visit my brother and his family tomorrow. We are so excited! Wish us luck for Annabelle’s first plane ride!
What do you think?
What are your simple pleasures today?
Any tips for flying with an infant?