The holiday shopping season is officially here! If you have a relative, friend, or coworker that is a runner (I think we all have a runner in our life!) and you are looking for the perfect gift for them, look no further. Any runner, me inlcluded, would love to receive any of the items on this list. I hope you find the perfect gift for that
crazy, endorphin-loving, pain seeking special runner in your life!
1. Anything and everything from Erica Sara Designs. I absolutely love her jewelry and she has something for everyone. I really like the “Run” necklaces and bracelets and I LOVE these stackable rings. Click here to see more great gift ideas!
2. C9 by Champion for Target. Who doesn’t love new running gear? The C9 line by Champion is high-quality, cute, and AFFORDABLE. The C9 apparrel is sold at Target, so you can do a lot of shopping in just one stop. 🙂 I think the cowl neck pullover below is super cute and it comes in a variety of colors.
3. The Runner’s World Cookbook. The first section of the book focuses on nutritional information and staple ingredients every runner should know, and the second part of the cookbook illustrates how to turn these facts into delicious, quick, and nutrient-boosting meals through delectable recipes. If you are buying this for your significant other, this is a gift that will benefit your tummy too. 🙂
4. A foam roller or stick. Now that I use a foam roller/stick after every single run (and Body Pump), I can’t imagine living without them! I use the Exervo Nimbus EnduraBead Pro Foam Roller and I love it. It is pretty firm and my muscles feel so good afterwards. When I’m traveling or if I have hard to reach trouble spots, I use the Sprinter Stick. PS TheStick.com is offering FREE SHIPPING right now.
5. Cold Gear. Now that the temperature has dropped (unless you are lucky enough to live in a nice warm place), it is very necessary to be dressed appropriately. 🙂 I LOVE Athleta and they have a huge variety of cold weather running gear. Today only, you can get 20% off in stores and online with the promo code FIT20. They don’t have sales often, so this is a really good time to buy some gifts and make somebody very happy. 🙂 I’m also loving the stuff at New Balance right now.
6. Fuel. Runners need to eat well in order to perform well. Sometimes it’s difficult to find the best pre-run snack, but I’ve found that Picky Bars are perfect. Not only are they delicious, they are a little smaller than the usual “bar” and they still provide a great source of energy. Right now, you can get 30% off with the promo code PICKY30!
7. Sport Hooks. Runners love to sign up for as many races and possible and with almost every race comes a shiny new race medal. If you don’t have anywhere to store/display your medals, they end up shoved in the back of a drawer (like mine right now 😦 ). These Sport Hooks are great because you can customize the design you want (Running, Disney, Blog Name, Boston, etc.) and you can proudly display all of your medals! I really like this one…hint, hint.
I hope this list helps you shop for that special runner in your life!
What is on your Christmas List this year?