TGI almost F. Anybody else really happy it’s almost the weekend?
How about some random, thought provoking, incredibly insightful thoughts/things for this Thursday?
1. My Uncle Gren took this picture when we visited a few weeks ago. He said she is going to break some hearts one day…and he is right. ❤
2. This lovely gem was taken during my junior or senior year of high school. My friend Jessica and I beat the boys playing basketball, so we got our pictures taken with these homemade (wrestling) belts. I hope Dave D., John, and Dave H. aren’t still mad about it. 🙂
3. So, this is a picture of my hand from this morning. My hands are so dry that they are cracking and bleeding everywhere. I put lotion on all day long and this still happens. They are much worse tonight…so bad that I cannot bend them to make fists. C’mon Summer time…
4. The windows in our house aren’t the greatest. The wind is so strong that I can hear it whistling through the baby monitor in Annabelle’s room. Don’t worry Mom and Dad, the heater is keeping her warm. 🙂
5. Panera Bread just sounded like the right thing to do for dinner tonight. Classic salad with chicken and broccoli cheddar soup for the win. I had big plans for me and Annabelle to go get fro yo in our PJs, but she was ready to sleep before we had the chance.
6. I’ve been really busy at work for the past few months. While I am more stressed than I have been in a while, I actually feel like I have a real purpose now…and I like that.
8. I’m about to eat some chocolate and watch some
trashy TV (read: Dance Moms). If you put all the drama aside, I really just like to watch the dancing. Fun Fact: I was a baton twirler back in the day and I love watching all types of choreography.
9. I’m in a running slump of sorts. It’s been REALLY cold lately and running outside has been a challenge. Along with the ice and snow, it’s just been hard to get in quality runs. I don’t mind the treadmill if I’m doing speed work, but man is it hard to do long runs on that thing. CONFESSION: The closer it gets to Boston and the more I read about others training for it, the more jealous/bitter/sad I get. Ok, it’s not that bad. But I am definitely bummed that I won’t be there this year even though I made the cut.
10. I can’t wait to finish up work for the week and spend Friday night with Chris, Annabelle, and Molly. 🙂
Tell me one of your happy thoughts for today!
Favorite trashy TV show?
Who is running Boston? Never mind, don’t answer this one. 😉